Our multinational partner, operating in the manufacturing industry with a dynamically growing Shared Service Centre located in Székesfehervár, is looking for candidate for the following position:
- Provide support in issues and questions coming from end/ key users
- Analyze problems and communicate solution proposal to users
- Responsible for online support, defect analysis, defect handling and change request handling
- Prepare detailed specification and estimation of change requests.
- Develop changes and change requests.
- Documentation of defect and change request handling.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in SAP support or development
- BSc degree in Information Technology
- Fluent German knowledge (English is advantage)
- Understanding of production processes
- Profound knowledge of the following SAP modules: SD/MM/PP/LE, especially experienced inLogistics Execution module
- Experienced user of SolMan
- Advanced ABAP skills (User exits, BAdI, Interfaces, Workflow, EDI, Forms, etc.)
- Willingness to travel: average 1 per month (2-3 days in Austria)
Our Client Offers:
- Attractive compensation package (13th month salary, Cafeteria, bonus etc.)
- Professional development
- Internal carrier opportunity
Please send your profile photo and detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the ID number in the subject of the letter - to Andrea Palatinus with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.