SAP CO / PLC Consultant wanted!
One of our biggest SAP-related client is looking for an SAP CO Expert with Product Lifecycle Costing tasks and duties to their finance/controlling team including already 8 SAP masters.
- Full-cycle SAP PLC and SAP Controlling project implementation from identifying client needs to release
- Configure SAP PLC including, but not limited to calculations, master data, price determination, analytics & reporting, extensibility, authorization & security
- System configuration and set-up including management of interfaces to other systems and extensions (add-ins)
- Plan, prepare and execute unit testing, functional acceptance testing (FAT) integration, UAT and validation testing including test script creation and managing defect resolution
- Ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes
- At least 3-4 years experience in SAP CO, FI, PLC or PP functional development, configuration or system design, as an SAP ABAP developer or SAP Consultant
- Formal IT Systems Development LifeCycle and Change Management methodology experience is required, such as SAP ASAP or Agile
- Knowledge of product cost management solutions, preferable SAP PLC
- Experience with product costing in a discrete manufacturing company
- Fluent English is a must!
- Automotive, industrial equipment experience is a plus.
- Multinational working environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Perfect working environment and professional team
- Travel opportunities