Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), they combine a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 170.000 employees, they are a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and are ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
We are looking for candidates for the following position:
SAP BI Technical/Functional Consultants
Short introduction of the specific project:
The SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) Architect will be responsible for successful delivery of functional and technical components of Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC).
Scope of Work:
The role is for one of the Top Account of our organization and relative to a massive SAP BI implementation/rollout supposed to be executed during the next 5 years.
This role will imply functional and technical knowledge of SAP BI and Financial Business Processes, implementation methodologies during requirements gathering, design, build/test, deployment and support.
- University/Master Degree
- Experience in SAP products:English - Good oral and written business level communication
- BI/BW - Expert level
- SAP BO – intermediate/expert level
- SAP ECC - intermediate level
- ETL DS (Data Stage/Informatica Integration) - intermediate level
- ABAP –intermediate level
- German - nice to have
- Very trustworthy and professional, and keeps confidentiality. Able to work accurately and independently. Able to work towards and keep deadlines
- Self-motivating, has practical awareness for technical / building operations / security related matters, takes initiative and able to work as part of a team
- Good in oral and written communication, his/her communication is well-presented, clear, and grammatically correct
- Excellent problem-solving technical abilities
- Able to prioritize tasks and organize work whilst in a busy environment
- Enthusiastic, with a commitment to providing a high quality service
- Willing to undertake further training and eager to learn
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Travel expectations: Few Travels per year less than 5%
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 51
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése