- Provides 2nd and 3rd level support of SAP applications for internal and external customers independently of modules.
- Ensures the smooth running of SAP applications, implements updates and version changes, corrects emerging errors, fulfills requests, gives advice and support for the use of application.
- Creates, receives and opens tickets.
- Establishes the competency regarding the ticket; accepts, rejects or forwards the ticket to the place of solution.
- Solves the less complex issues, and escalates problem solving.
- Updates the tickets.
- Communicates with the client about the solution of the ticket.
- Closes the ticket, documents the solution.
- Provides data to internal and external parties requesting reports.
- Gives authorizations, implements less complex tasks.
- Provides 2nd level support, solves the majority of problems on his/her own level.
- Implements system upgrades.
- Works according to the application support life cycle.
- Is aware and makes use of the processes of ITIL.
- May be mandated with standby tasks if expert advice is available when necessary.
- Keeps professional contacts with the IT professionals of clients.
- System migrations, homogeny, heterogen
- >3 year experience in Basis administration
- provide 3rd level support
- execute Oracle upgrades
- Skills needed: Good communication and Organization skills, task and customer focus, “can do” attitude
- IT skills: SAP Basis, MS Office, Oracle, Linux
- strong English