We are currently looking for a
Sales/Trading Desk Support for Repo and Seclending
for our Budapest office
Job Location: Budapest
Contract: Fixed term 6 months (rolling out)
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Bank Resource Management (BRM) department is looking for Repo & SecLending Sales/Trading Desk Support Analyst to facilitate Repo and SecLending trading account opening process and manage the account lifecycle through the opening, approving process
- Understanding, handling complex, heavily product/business related requests with short turnaround time
- Providing high level, prompt service to the sales/trading desk in case of trading account opening and life cycle management
- Identifying and collecting necessary due diligence documentation for clients to trade Repo, SecLending products (e.g. tax forms, constitutionals, organizational documents, contact details, etc.);
- Adding new clients to the Firm's database and creating and chaperoning the process for new client trading accounts;
- Facilitation of account closures;
- Updating and maintaining the database with the status of the account opening process;
- Auditing and reporting on the database entries;
- Responding to internal and external clients questions and resolving any issues;
- Liaising with other internal teams to resolve client issues and facilitate a good client experience;
- Ad hoc projects relating to data cleansing and risk management;
- IT development – assisting with testing and user requirements; and
- Assist in policy development for the global team.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Able to understand complex structures and adapt in practice
- Able and like to work in a fast moving, busy, remote environment
- Able to perform under time pressure
- Able to multi-task, yet paying strong attention to detail
- Calm, even tempered personality
- Organized, structured, detail-oriented, pro-active and self-sufficient
- Solution-orientated mindset
- Solid quantitative & analytical skills and strong interest in business, economics. Acquired either by experience or academic training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent or at least advanced English.
- Willingness and ability to provide quality service to the Firm's clients, promote and enhance Morgan Stanley franchise.
- Interest in technology; systems development and process improvement
- Advanced Microsoft Office abilities (‘Power User’) especially in excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Banking background
- At least Bachelors degree (preferably in Economics)
- Staggered working hours (09:00 – 18:00 CET, 13:00 – 22:00 CET) on 2 days rota to cover UK & US
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please via on the link below.