Pozíció leírása / Job description
Are you familiar with one of the best cloud CRM system and Apex / VisualForce? Feladatok: - Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform Elvárások: - 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and VisualForce development Amit kínálunk: - Represent the know-how of one of the TOP 50 brands in the world
Do you have the consultant-attitude to work as a Salesforce.com developer by Europe's market leader consulting, IT services and outsourcing company?
If both of your answers are YES, please read further ▼▼▼
Our client is a globally well-known consulting company serving 92 of the Global Fortune 100. For their newly established Delivery Center in Budapest we are looking for Salesforce.com Developers to work on client projects around Western-Europe.
After completing a wide variety of internal technological trainings you will be part of a professional team providing software solutions for top-notch multinational clients on-site.
The team is responsible for fulfilling a key role in the whole software development lifecycle.
This grants you the possibility to learn about the partners and ensure smooth and intense communication with co-workers.
- Develop on-demand Salesforce.com applications, leveraging Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Lightning etc.
- Play a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation into Salesforce.com orgs.
- Provide on-going technical support for existing custom Apex code being used on the Force.com platform
- Train other development resources on Salesforce.com development best practices, as needed. Maintain alignment with Salesforce.com development best practices
- Leverage any past experience with .NET development, Java, web services, and/or SQL Server development to build or maintain existing non-Salesforce.com Custom Applications, or build future integration points between Salesforce.com and Custom Applications
- Strong knowledge of SOQL
- Experience as a consultant is also preferred
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, - Service, and/or Marketing issues
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
-Experience with Agile development practices is a plus
- Compensation of travelling including daily fee
- Professionally challenging projects
- Exceptional social life (team building & sport events)
Are you familiar with one of the best cloud CRM system and Apex / VisualForce?
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform
- 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and VisualForce development
- Represent the know-how of one of the TOP 50 brands in the world
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090