Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an industry group with headquarters in Germany. From their office in Érd you will work in Salesforce.com implementation projects. You will co-operate closely with a Salesforce CRM consultancy in Switzerland which manages all your projects. Your project tasks will range from business process designs over system customizing to software development on the Force.com platform. You will work for clients both internally and externally. Most of the time, you will work remotely from Érd.
With this job, you have the opportunity to specialize in world’s leading CRM and business cloud platform and grow quickly in your responsibilities within our partner consultancy.
We are now searching for a
SALESFORCE DEVELOPER/CONSULTANT (E-P13)
- Contribute to successful delivery of Salesforce CRM implementations and projects
- Design, develop, test and deploy enterprise CRM solutions
- Perform business & functional analysis, manage testing and quality of deliverables/solutions
- Create development specifications, understand data and integration requirements
- Profound understanding of IT processes, familiar with modern CRM and ERP systems
- 1+ year experience with Apex & Visualforce
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Fluent in English or German
Qualifications – Beneficial:
- SFDC Developer Certification (DEV401)
- SFDC Advanced developer Certification (DEV501)
Job opportunity: employee/contractor position, normal business hours
Location: Érd (20-25 minutes from Budapest by car or Bp-Székesfehérvár train line Tarnok staion - about 28 minutes)
Please submit your your CV online in English or contact for details: Erika Bacsalmasi, E-mail cím megjelenítése, +36.30.730.2549