Salesforce Solution Delivery Programme Lead - Surrey
Nuffield Health is looking for a CRM (Salesforce) Programme Lead to join our IT division in our Central Office in Surrey.
The CRM Programme Lead will focus on effective leadership and management of the CRM Programme team. This will include;
* Ensuring that all IT projects in the CRM area are delivered on time, within budget, and to agreed quality parameters.
* Managing all the projects within the CRM programme with direct line management control
* Coordination of all the project management resource, including contractors and suppliers, to meet the business demand, and ensuring that the quality of the solution delivered meets the business and IT strategy and architectural principles.
A high degree of business, personal and IT skill is required to lead and coordinate the delivery of the CRM programme and associated projects, manage potentially conflicting and competing resources to achieve simplification, standardization, and alignment in a multi-market environment, with a matrix of IT service providers.
* Having led at least two implementations of Salesforce at programme level (budgets over 1m)
* Experience of managing multiple workstreams of both in-house and 3rd party staff.
* Experience of implementing integration of Salesforce to legacy systems is essential.
* Agile and Waterfall methodologies and the uncertainty that such transitions can bring.
* Managed contracts in excess of 1million
* Ability to implement a programme governance and solution delivery model
Location: We are based in Epsom, Surrey (30 minutes from Central London and commutable from Surrey/Sussex)
We have an excellent benefits package promoting our passion for health and wellbeing which include an onsite gym and our own private healthcare.
Nuffield Health is the UK's largest non for profit healthcare organisation, providing clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, NHS and private businesses nationwide at over 200 locations. With over 13,000 health experts and 300,000 fitness and wellbeing members we are the only provider of integrated health and fitness in the UK.
Please note that you will be directed to our careers site to apply, you must complete this process for your application to be received.