We are looking for
Salesforce developers/lead developers
to work in a newly established team of Accenture Technology.
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
We are currently recruiting developers with experience in programming who are prepared to educate themselves and work in international environment.
• Designs, codes, tests program and maintains the complex custom-build solutions based on Force.com platform and related technologies.
• Participates in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
• Assists in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
• Follows defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
• Develops on-target Salesforce solutions, leveraging Force.com APEX Class, Triggers, Visual Force Pages, components, and Validation Rules
• Plays a technical role in evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develops plans for their implementation into Salesforce org.
• Provides on-going technical support for existing custom APEX code being used on the Force.com platform
• For senior developers there are opportunities to train/mentor/lead a small team of and/or design software solutions as an architect.
• Have 3+ years of professional experience
• Have 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visual force development
• Experience in developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, and/or Marketing issues
• Experience as a consultant is also preferred
• Solid knowledge of SOQL
• Fluent in English
• Willingness to travel within Europe
• In-depth experience with jQuery and/or ExtJS
• Experience with Agile development practices
What we can offer you:
• Attractive compensation package
• Lots of training opportunities
• Work in multi-national teams and environment
• Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track - a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects