Morinda Hungary Ltd.
Sales Support Manager
About the company:
Morinda is a global, research-driven multi-level marketing company that was the first to introduce the benefits of noni to the world outside Tahiti. Founded by two food research scientists in 1995, the company is a leader in the discovery, development, manufacturing, and marketing of noni-based products including beverages, beauty and spa products and weight management lines. Headquartered in Provo, Utah, Morinda has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Germany, Tahiti, Japan, and China, and sales offices in more than 30 countries worldwide. Morinda supplies a range of nutritional and cosmetic products. Sales of these products are made by the company’s Independent Product Consultants.
To provide hands on sales support and development to both local management and foreign partners with the necessary information to assist in successful operation of the business. Act as a member of country/area management team to help ensure company objectives are exceeded. This position reports to the local Country Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide management with the necessary information to assist in successful operations of the business
- Internal and external communication (written and oral), keeping daily contact with distributors
- Development and/or translation of marketing, training materials and webpage
- Organization and coordination of trainings, company venues, webinars
- This post requires frequent travels
- Requires bachelor degree
- High standard of Hungarian and English languages, both written and oral are musts
- MLM-related experience and knowledge
- Strong organizational, social and communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work within a team oriented environment.
- Driving license type “B”
- Romanian and/or Serbian language knowledge is an advantage.