If you are good at languages and would you like to be a part of a dynamic team in an inspiring, multinational environment, we have a great opportunity for you!
As a Sales Support Associate you will
- be responsible for sales administration, handling contracts and pricing approvals;
- cooperate with the sales team and other supporting departments;
- generate reports;
- ensure customer satisfaction through the accuracy and efficiency of your work.
You will be successful in the position if you are
- fluent in English AND in one of the following languages: Swedish/Finnish/Norwegian/Danish;
- a team-player with excellent multi-tasking skills
- an outstanding communicator
Previous similar work experience is an advantage but fresh-graduates are also welcome.
We offer you
- support to grow your career in an exciting multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment,
- on-the-job coaching and mentoring,
- competitive salary and benefit package.