About the company
Our Client is, a subsidiary of an international manufacturing company group, looking for a charismatic Post
Sales Project Coordinator
- Coordinating the company’s post-sales efforts between production and dealers.
- Accepting orders from dealers, coordinate the appropriate financial approvals, production scheduling and logistics in order to meet customer expectations.
- Coordinating dealer claims and obtaining the appropriate approvals to process these claims.
- Provide voice of customer for product needs and process improvements
- Deliver exceptional customer service on technical and financial feedback in a timely manner
- Maintain visibility to ongoing projects and provide management with information on relevant issues concerning post sales issues.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with industry type teams is a plus
- Ability to work on own initiative and to motivate self and others.
- Some basic financial acumen
- Good command of English language.
- Sales and marketing skills and knowledge is a plus.
- Good speaking and organization skills
- New university graduate is also OK
- Mechanical ability or aptitude positive
- Computer literate and flexible with new software packages (MS Office and some custom programs)
- Important to analyze the problem, discuss with relevant department/ personnel and communicate quickly and efficiently the solutions to all concerned
- Find creative ways to win orders through project proposals
- Ability to find a planned solution for problems as they arise
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in Word format to the e-mail address below.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.