Our partner has designed several processes supported by applications and/or legacy solutions to aggregate information from the ERP system (SAP) and from partners such as sales out and inventory data to support the business teams and the decision makers.
The Sales Tracking Team is responsible for ensuring business reporting readiness with high level of data quality, providing expertise on these global processes, systems and the corresponding analytic reporting, while supporting and implementing changes with speed and quality. The Sales Tracking Team has global responsibilities and members act as primary contact for the country business users and key-users or super users.
- Engaging people in the team and leading them with courage.
- Effectively communicating with business managers, users, stakeholders and technical teams. This includes the ability to communicate system issues and business solutions in a clear and concise manner, along with recognizing the audience and tailor communications accordingly.
- Providing expertise on existing processes and reports for the purpose of enhancements.
- Recommending solutions to meet business requirements while ensuring solutions are aligned with strategic directions. This includes having a tool set of both research skills and networking abilities to seek out and bring forward optimal business solutions.
- Leading and coordinating quality monitoring activities with countries and/or partners.
- Leading and delegating operational quality monitoring tasks.
- Supporting the Audit and Business Intelligence teams in their day to day activities for any local matters or advice.
- This role can include some specific project assignment with responsibility to support deployment including design validation, testing coordination, leading end-user country trainings, cut-over and post go live support for regional deployment.
- University degree in Computer Science / IT / Engineering / Finance / Economics
- System delivery experience including participation in global solutions implementation projects
- At least 1 year people management experience in similar global position including international exposure
- Good understanding of sales and distribution processes and data, specifically with indirect channel sales partners
- Good knowledge of business objects and strong general computer skills
- Be proactive in resolving issues and delivering business solutions
- Analytical skills to capture business requirements and deliver relevant reporting
- Ability to be a global team player, communicate and work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written English
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése