Sales Person for Cleaning Industry
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and e-mail.
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the Manager in the end of the day
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers and requirements
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- minimum 2 years sales experience, preferably in connection to the cleaning industry
- competitive salary
- travelling expenses are covered by the company
- accommodation allowance
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján