Sales & Office Support Assistant - West Midlands
Reporting to: Managing Director
Hours: 8:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday or 9:00 - 17:30
Immediate start. Initially for 12 months. Impress us and make it permanent!
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 + 20 days holiday
We're looking for a great "all-rounder" who can provide excellent levels of customer service, sales and first class levels of administration in a busy office.
Initially to cover for maternity leave if you make the position your own and provide great value to the company then make it very difficult for us not to keep you on!
We're a growing sales and management training company and are looking for positive, can-do people to help us drive the business forward.
Answering phones, organising courses, managing projects, creating reports, selling over the telephone, reactivating old customers and making customer service calls to our clients are just some of the tasks you can expect so if you like the same thing each day then this will not be for you!
Examples of the type of work:
- Answering incoming calls from prospects, clients and suppliers. Managing their first experience of MTD
- Providing administrative support to sales teams, trainers & marketing
- Adding training leads & customers to CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System
- Produce various performance reports to include: lead and sales reports, web traffic reports, marketing campaign effectiveness reports
- Maintaining trainer calendars & booking in materials for printing, collating and distribution
- Managing programme schedules and clients to ensure their programmes run smoothly
- Make outbound sales calls to existing and new clients
- Organise courses, arrange lunches, logistics and materials
- Preparing and sending out confirmation of training terms to trainers and customers
- Liaising via telephone and email with trainers about the status of Leads and adding their feedback to customer records on CRM System
- Liaising, via telephone and email with training venues/hotels
- Printing, binding and despatching training materials to trainers/customers
- Booking hotel accommodation and flights for trainers
- Organising the training room and lunches for courses held at our training centre
- Performing any other administration/operational tasks associated with the day-to-day running of the business to include sales, marketing and finance
- Responsible for open course sales administration, joining information and bookings
Person and skills required:
- A can do attitude is essential
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service and sales skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- A team player
- Ability to promote and encourage a pro-active professional team environment
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref: Code.SaSpCAUkBcLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />