GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) is a science-led, global healthcare business. Our innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer products enable millions of people do more, feel better and live longer. As an employer, GSK has clear values where we offer countless opportunities for people at various stages of their careers. On-the-job learning and rewarding individual contributions are extremely important to us. We believe in creating an inclusive and safe working environment and supporting our employees to help their communities.
Sales & Marketing Assistant
Providing internal customer service for Local Implementation Lead, Sales Team, keeping close connection with Representatives and Sales Manager or Therapeutic Area Manager, in order to make their work more effective in building strong brands.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Budget monitoring: analyzing expenses vs. budget
- Create and update different databases and files related to promotional campaigns for Sales Teams
- Prepare presentations
- Organises internal and external meetings and conference activities
- Ensure meeting handouts for internal sales meetings
- Manages the approval process of brochures, leaflets
- Manages/actively participates in customer related projects
- In frame of the projects, might prepare agency briefs, select appropriate agencies from the preferred supplier list, manages the agency contact to ensure a high quality output
- Ensures materials for campaigns and other customer related projects
- Organises advertisements or direct mails
- Brand performance monitoring, making analyses upon request
- Responsible for all admin tasks: filing contracts, creating purchase orders ensure invoices to be payable, photocopying, updating e-mail groups
- College degree, preferably in business studies/marketing
- Good command of English, both spoken and written (intermediate)
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focus
- Preciseness, reliability, flexibility
- Planning and organization skills
- Excellent computer literacy
Please send your CV referring to the job to the following e-mail address.