Sales Manager | Qatar Airways | Budapest
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
City: Europe | Hungary | Budapest
About Your Job:
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for driving shareholder value through the maximization of market share, sales, and profits. You will effectively lead field personnel within the designated territory with the objective of continuing to grow and develop the existing client base.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Reviewing the sales pipeline on a regular basis, and providing feedback to management and the team and ensuring sales staff are performing on a daily and weekly basis
- Participating on client calls to provide a management presence and to support sales team in closing business
- Managing and directing sales staff to achieve profit targets within the designated territory
- Designing and recommending sales and marketing programs and setting short and long-term sales strategies
- Supporting the development of sales targets for the area and adhering to achieved approved annual revenue budget and sales strategy for the region
- Supporting management in recruiting, training, coaching and development with performance measurement and against clear revenue targets
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing or sales) combined with a minimum of five years of relevant experience. You will need three or more years of direct sales experience preferably within the airline or travel industries. You will be an effective team leader with the ability to coaching, mentoring and motivating a team of sales professionals. Strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within key companies would be advantageous. Experience with a GDS such as Amadeus and fluency (written and oral) in English is required.
Only applications via the Qatar Airways website will be registered. To apply and read more about the job please visit our website by clicking on the Apply button.