For fulfilling the position
Sales Incentive/HRMS Analyst
we are looking for colleagues
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations.
We are looking for Sales Incentive/HRMS person to join
the team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- To provide direct customer and/or technical support to Oracle Global employees and managers on the GPS HR system process guidance, application support, and issue managemant/resolution.
- Configure GPS for language translations, configurations for acquisition/divestitures and any new processes.
- Overall system Administration support of Sales Incentive/Callidus system updates and payroll processing ( Ongoing / Initial Expansion Deployments)
- Collaborate with Corporate GIS (IT), Shared People service teams & HR and Payroll teams.
- Advanced English knowledge, communication and organization skills
- Oracle R12 & Fusion HRMS system functionality knowledge including Compensation and Performance Management
- Familiar with executing SQL database commands and scripts using TOAD or similar Oracle database editor.
- Experience with Sales Incentives business process and Callidus application is a plus.
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to manage and react efficiently to multiple changing priorities
- Learn how to manage assigned activities within the scope of the project.
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.