Sales Director (HR7694799X)Hozzáadva: 2017.10.27.
To support its dynamical growth we are looking for a high-performing Sales Director who will be responsible for people management of his/her sales team on the territory of Original Equipment Manufacturers and System Integrators. He/She will also be the member of the Hungarian country management team. As a direct inferior of the Country General Manager, Sales Director duties will include operational management of his/her territory and full revenue responsibility for the OEM/SI channel.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE NEW COLLEAGUE
- Strategic planning for his/her territory.
- Developing, allocating and tracking main TGTs (sales, GM, SFC).
- Daily operational management of his/her team.
- Developement and operation of the OEM/SI channel coverage strategy.
- Relationship with key partners/customers.
- Active participation in Country Management Team (strategic planning, strategy execution).
- Participation in crossfunctional projects to execute companies worldwide and local strategy.
- Proper communication with relevant regional/worldwide functions.
- Development and management of daily mode of operation assuring proper strategy execution and tactical tracking.
- Visiting C-level of partners, individual sales activity if necessary.
- TGT setting and performance management of his team.
- Talent management and skill development for direct reportees.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum 5 years leaderhip experience in Industrial Automation.
- Big project management experience (sales activity with project size of 1-2MEUR) and BtoB sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and Technical knowledge on the field of electrical energy distribution, industrial automation.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Competitive compensation package.
- Wide range of indirect benefits such as bonuses, health and pension fund.
- Unlimited useage of company car (business and private).
- Innovative products, technologies and solutions.
TWO WAYS OF APPLICATION
If you are interested in this position, please register to our database at the Link megjelenítése, you can do it after a few clicks with your LinkedIn or Facebook profile as well. After registration you can apply for the job.
Candidates can apply without registration as well. Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése.Please paste the ID number (next to the title) of the job advertisement to the subject field of your e-mail. Without registartion, however, you cannot modify the data and follow the status of your application.