Sales & Customer Service Executive - Cirencester - Gloucestershire, Cirencester, GL7 1
This is an exciting and varied permanent position which would suit a proactive person who's looking to work for a fast growing and progressive Company . Reporting to the Sales Director, you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining existing client relationships, whilst dealing with important daily duties including customer service and order taking.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Understanding customer needs and building long term relationships
· Account management - maintaining contact with existing customers
· Retail Food Shows - organising, coordinating and selling, including weekend work
· Trade Food Shows - organising, coordinating and selling
· Answering the phone - customer service and sales
· Social Media Marketing - supporting our Social Media marketing team.
Skills and experience required
· Previous office experience and a background in sales
· Excellent telephone manner
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
· Self-motivated, results-oriented with a positive outlook
· Problem solving capabilities
· Full clean driving licence and flexible to travel if and when required within the UK and overseas
· IT literate in MS Word, Excel, Social Media and other Internet applications
· Literate and a competent writer of business letters.
· Interest in Gourmet Foods
It would be useful if you could explain further why you think you would be well suited for this role, and why you have been motivated to apply for a position at TruffleHunter.
"No Phone calls please"
If you are interested, please apply using apply now button and following the process.
Ref: TFSCSBCzLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />