Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance.
This position is responsible for developing & maintaining daily, weekly & monthly customer & sales rep performance / revenue reports, providing analytics to support customer segmentation, sales quota management and territory alignment, also reporting on statistics from the company’s CRM system. The role will provide analytical support to the Regional Head of BP&A and Regional Sales Controller and Sales Directors to understand key drivers to business performance with regard to Customer, Products and Sales reps. the role will also support the month end close process to understand root cause variances with regard to Customer and Sales rep performance. The geographical scope of the role will cover a number of countries that make up the regional responsibility. This position will report to Manager of Finance International FP&A.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Business Administration/Economics from a four-year college or university
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Experience of financial reporting and information systems an advantage
- Competent Excel user, preferably to advanced level
- Must be highly organized, have a natural drive for results, be able to work on multiple projects / analysis at the same time
- Excellent English language skills; any additional European language is an advantage
- Multinational, dynamic working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Unique opportunity for personal and professional development