- Supports sales by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving problems
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details, regular and special prices;
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports, contracts.
- Assist the General Manager in his daily activities
- Organize, plan trips and the office
- Administrative activities
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a sales support role
- User knowledge of MS Excel is a must, SAP knowledge is advantageous
- Bachelor degree or higher diploma
- English good working knowledge
- Excellent problem solving and communications skills
- Result oriented attitude who is not afraid of challenges
- Ability to work with strict deadlines, independently and being proactive
- Data entry, reporting skills
- Customer focus, attention to detail, teamwork
- Dynamic, self-confident and hands on mentality
- Responsible, organized and presentable person
- Positive, enthusiastic person who gets on well with people
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address.