Sales Assistant Counter - 50602 (JEWS-2811) - London, Camden, NW5 2AJ
Sales Assistant (Counter) Part Time - 9 Hours PW
Working on the sales counter, the main purpose of your role will involve proactively maximising sales and margin, whilst developing and maintaining good customer relations within your branch.
You will need to build relationships with customers, both face to face and via the telephone, to help achieve sales growth for your branch. You will also be required to support the branch in all aspects of customer service.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Sales experience
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- PC literate
- Positive outlook
Key result Areas
- Carry out all cash transactions, refunds and till processes accurately and in accordance with branch procedures.
- Up to date knowledge of products, technology and regulations are maintained.
- Place direct sales orders, organise delivery times, and notify customers.
What are the benefits?
On top of a very rewarding career with a company that will always be committed to your development, you can look forward to a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, share options, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff discounts and various flexible benefits.
We believe diversity provides a better service to our customers, and a great place to work. Therefore, we would welcome applications from both men and women.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />