Sales and Marketing Professional - Ayrshire, Irvine, KA111
Sales and Marketing Professional
Salary - £25k
Location - Irvine
Prontoport Ltd, a leading provider of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Support Services to the Renewable and Oil & Gas sectors has a requirement for a Sales and Marketing Manager.
The candidate needs to be pro-active, positive, constructive and be able to work well as part of a team and individually and be able to use their initiative. They need to be hard working, reliable and flexible. It is a small but very busy office environment with a large team of engineers based off site.
The Sales and Marketing Manager will be a communications professional who will help to drive sales and marketing communication initiatives that effectively represent Prontoport products, services, and thought leadership. The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for managing projects and writing effective marketing communications in a wide variety of formats such as social media posts, blogs, press releases, contributed content, presentations, email, web copy, infographics, sales enablement tools, and other traditional and digital marketing formats as required. This is a hands-on function that requires proven project management and writing skills, particularly designed to capture the target markets' interest and influence action.
- Collaborates in the planning, development, execution and measurement of multi-channel marketing communications, public relations, and social media strategies, campaigns and content.
- Works independently and in collaboration with third parties and internal resources to develop, write, and edit a variety of compelling marketing communications, public relations, and social media content relevant to internal and external target audiences designed to capture attention and influence action.
- Helps to ensure public relations initiatives are being executed according to plans; coordinate internal and external spokespeople for media opportunities and responses to media inquiries; develop, edit, and coordinate approvals for news releases, talking points, briefing sheets, and contributed content; and support crisis communications planning and response.
- Collaborates, develops, and executes multi-channel social media strategies and measurement techniques to grow Prontoports digital footprint, business presence and engagement with Prontoport content across social media channels and online communities.
- Assists in developing and managing marketing communications, public relations, and social media calendars and oversees day-to-day management of corporate social media accounts.
- Helps review outbound communications to ensure consistent quality, voice, messaging, and brand adherence.
- Fosters and maintains relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, and stays aligned with Prontoports culture and values.
- Stays current on industry trends, competitors and overall marketing communications, public relations, and social media best practices in order to recommend and execute new and effective programs, as well as internal process improvements.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref: Code. SlMrkPBcLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />