Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of healthcare, crop protection. Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time we want to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
For the Hungarian organisation we are looking for a
within the Consumer Health Division for indefinite period
- Support pharmacy management (key accounts and single pharmacies) in order to achieve overall financial and general business objectives of Bayer Consumer Health Division
- Help to monitor sales and cost targets in the pharmacy key account sub-channel
- Prepare monthly performance analysis on each contracted pharmacy chain and key pharmacies
- Prepare monthly analysis and follow up pharmacy agreements for national line managers to be able to monitor fulfilment of agreements on pharmacy level.
- Follow up contracted discount by each pharmacy chains and propose modification of discount level if necessary.
- Help SKAM’s and national line managers’ work by partner and pharmacy specific analysis to be able to work out enhanced pharmacy chain key account sales co-operation schemes and customer plans
- Based on SKAM’s and national line managers’ Plan, & negotiation, help to co-ordinate, analyse and follow-up pharmacy co-operation agreements and activities
- Help SKAM and national line managers to manage sub-channel budget by customer with Trade Marketing and Brand Marketing
- Give support to SKAM, national line managers with analyses to be able to participate in local and regional projects and communities in pharmacy chain area.
- College/university degree, preferably in business administration, economics
- Min. 2 years sales experience in FMCG and/or pharmaceutical industry and min. 1 years’ experience in sales analyst area
- Fluent English is a must
- Strong analytical and coordination skills
- Strong office knowledge especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Open and eager to learn fast, hard-working, result oriented
- Dynamic, honest, flexible personality
If you think this is an interesting and challenging position, please register yourself and upload your English CV and covering letter by clicking on the Apply button.