Sales Advisor - Yorkshire, Middlesbrough, TS1 1
Here at AXA Direct & Partnerships we now have full and part time opportunities to join our Sales Team based in Teesside.
Building on the success of our sales team we now have some fantastic opportunities for people who are ambitious, target driven, motivated and continually strive to stand out from the crowd!
You'll need to be determined, positive and self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills. With your excellent interpersonal skills and natural ability to build rapport with customers you'll also be providing fantastic levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Ideally you'll have gained this experience from a contact centre, retail or financial services background or retainers and inbound sales, but it is not essential.
To make outbound calls on behalf of AXA Direct & Partnerships. The purpose of the call will involve identifying customer needs and promoting products and services that fulfill those needs.
- Ensure the achievement of targets and KPIs by building and maintaining relationships.
- Deliver a high quality customer service.
- Commit to a culture of daily working that supports our business values and behaviours.
Our Central Middlesbrough office is the only one of our UK centres providing customer service. We are open from 8am to 9pm from Monday to Friday, Saturdays 8am to 6pm and Sundays 9am to 5pm, including some Bank Holidays. You will be flexible and able to work on a rotating shift pattern which will include evenings and weekends and you will work 35 hours per week.
Your skills, knowledge and behaviour
- Proven experience in a commercial target driven (team and/or individual) environment, preferably contact centre, retail and/or financial services.
- Highly motivated
- Ability to build rapport and focus on the customer.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- Lots of initiative and a positive attitude.
- Positive/Can do attitude
- Excellent Telephone skills - clear and confident manner, active listening skills.
AXA Direct & Partnerships is a division of AXA UK and the AXA Global Group. We provide personal insurance products such as motor, home and travel to our customers directly, via AXA Direct and Partnership.
Our culture is simple, energetic, dynamic and imaginative. We are looking for people who can get the job done and enjoy the rewards. We need you to be proactive, enthusiastic and thrive on taking responsibility in a fast-paced environment.
What will AXA give you?
- 23 days annual holiday, which increases to 28 days depending on length of service, plus bank holidays.
- Annual Bonus Scheme; company pension; life assurance.
- Local free parking available.
- A comprehensive training package, with Learning and Development Opportunities. AXA offers a wide range of training courses which reflects the training and development needs of our people across the company.
- Flexible benefits scheme. This includes holiday buying, bikes for work, and childcare vouchers.
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products including breakdown down cover, home appliance cover, car insurance and healthcare.
- Access to Reward Gateway where you can access over 1,100 negotiated offers online.
- Structured personal development.
- Internal promotion policy.
To find out more about AXA and to apply, please click on the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 7th January 2015Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />