Sales Administrator - Toddington, Bedfordshire - £14K - Bedfordshire, Toddington, LU5 6
We are Africa Supplies Ltd is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for their office based in Toddington, Bedfordshire.
30 hour week with a possibility of full time by the end of the year (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £14,000 per annum for 30 hour week (Full Time equivalent £18666)
Location: Toddington, Bedfordshire
Sales Order Management
African Supplies Ltd was formed in 2000 to act as a sales, marketing and distribution consultant for the supply of internationally renowned branded building materials to partners in sub-Saharan Africa.
We have partners in 17 African countries and we currently employ nine members of staff, two of whom are based overseas.
Due to continued growth, we are now recruiting for additional administration support to join the small team in our UK office.
Essential - Applicants will not be considered without:
- A minimum of 5 years commercial experience.
- A minimum 6 Olevels, GCSE's or equivalent; including Maths and English.
- High degree of numeracy skills.
- The ability to demonstrate a high level competence using Microsoft Office programs includingWord, Outlook, PowerPoint and especially Excel. Microsoft Excel skills are paramount and a proven track record using the program at a high competence level is essential.
- Detail driven and able to demonstrate documentation management involving complex instructions between clients, suppliers and agencies.
- The ability to demonstrate experience of communicating with clients and colleagues up to director level.
- The ability to talk to, understand and explain oneself to individuals from other cultures and countries whose 1st language may not be English.
- The ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly both verbally in writing in English to a good grammatical standard.
Preferred - Preference will be given to applicants who have one or more of the following:
- A Level and higher education qualifications.
- Experience managing orders and documentation for overseas trade clients.
- Experience writing Macros in Microsoft Excel.
Job Specification for Sales Administrator
Sales Order Management
- Receive orders from customers
- Administer processing of orders according to strict procedures.
- Liaise with manufacturers and customers to ensure swift and smooth delivery of products.
- Liaise with third party organisations involved in approval and documentation process (Intertek/SGS etc).
- Arrange all necessary documentation for orders ensuring it is accurate and complete.
- Monitor sales and trends and forecast future demand
If your skills and experience seems to fit and you would like to join a small but dynamic and friendly company, please send a 1 page letter along with your CV explaining why you, above other applicants would become a valuable member of our small team.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: SalAdminUkBc