| Russian speaking HR Contact Center Representative
||Hungary (+36) • Budapest
|Description of position:
||The Customer Service Representative (CSR) supports a specific countries.
The CSR is the interface between the customer contacting and the customer's HR Department with any HR or Expense related queries. The nature of the role is the same, however the variety comes with the calls/ e-mails. Often the CSRs will not know from one hour to the next what type of queries they are going to receive.
Due to the nature of multi-client Contact Centre environment the CSR may provide service on HR/Expense topics for different clients (accounts).
As an HR Contact Center Representative, you'll work with client HR teams from countries around the world to help resolve important issues related to employee concerns and queries.
As an HR Contact Center Representative for UKI and Russia or Italy and Spain you'll perform first and second level support, receiving questions from direct calls and emails, plus handling more difficult, time-consuming queries as well.
Topics will vary from Compensation & Benefits to Workforce Management and Skills Development, among other queries.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Handle telephone calls and e-mail queries
• Take ownership of the resolution of callers' issues, giving guidance and solving problems at the first point of contact whenever possible within the target response time.
• Follow business controls guidelines, corporate instructions and internal processes
• Communicate effectively to customers on HR policy and processes
• Work as a member of a team to minimize customer wait times, maximize customer satisfaction and response accuracy
• Support other HR Departments with any other activities upon management request
• Ensure productivity and high level occupancy
• Accountable for the SLA/Customer Satisfaction results of the country/ies supported
Develop a strong knowledge of department, Business Unit and overall business strategy with a view to operating as a knowledge expert
Basic knowledge in Basic IT skills
||English and Russian: fluent
|Short company info:
||Our client is an International Shared Service Center based in Budapest.
• Language skills: Fluent in writing and speaking/native level in Russian and English, preferably in another European language too
• Excellent communication skills
• Adaptability to an ever changing environment.
• Computer literacy in Excel, Explorer
• Accuracy and attention to details because of sensitive Client information.
• Highly customer service oriented
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to assimilate large amounts of information in a relatively short period of time
• Excellent listening skills
• Multitasking and time mgmt
• Highly motivated individual
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: