Our prestigeous FMCG partner, looking to open a new Shared Service Center in Budapest, has an open position for an experienced Record to Report Manager, with a proven track record in people management, financial planning, change management and strategy development.
As a Record to Report Manager you will be responsible for designing, managing and optimizing the organization and execution of the Record to Report administrations and processes, in line with corporate guidelines and the financial strategy, in such way that the processes run optimally and results and financial reports are correct and compliant to (local) procedures and legislation.
- Tune SLA’s with OpCo’s.
- Define KPI’s
- Develop policies and procedures in such way that the R2R processes run optimally and the OpCo’s are satisfied with the results.
- Ensure audit controls are followed, provide direction on audit strategy and assist in the maintenance of internal control procedures.
- Continuously improve processes and services.
- Reporting Standards
- Statutory and fiscal reporting
- Education: academic/masters in finance
- Professional knowledge: thorough understanding of IFRS, SAP ECC and Basware
- Language: fluency in English
- Experience in the field of finance: minimum of 6 years
- Experience in management: minimum of 4 years
- ability to work in a matrix organization
- change management
- people management / managerial skills
- project management
- social and political skills