Would you like to work for a multinational company in an international environment with colleagues and clients from all over the world in Budapest which city has been voted the second best city in Europe in 2015?
If yes, you have found the job you are looking for!
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
To learn more, visit us at www.sykes.com. We are looking for the following professionals
to join our Budapest Call Center:
ROMANIAN-HUNGARIAN SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Service Representatives provide a professional back and front office service function for our client’s project in line with the contractual agreements.
- Receiving and handling incoming phone calls and e-mails
- Providing information and answering queries about the products
- Giving support to customers in general related questions
- Giving guidance and solving problems
- Providing a positive experience for customers
- Being proactive in identifying deeper drivers of customer needs
- Recording all customer interactions via the client's tools
- Ensuring all support calls and emails are answered and resolved and logged appropriately
- Prioritising work load and meet contractual deadlines
- Fluent in Romanian and Hungarian languages
- Conversational English language knowledge
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good communication skills
- Have a strong customer service focus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in administration
- Ability to prioritize workloads
- Good organizational skills
- Understands the importance of meeting important deadlines
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be a team player
- Ability to work within a continually changing environment
- Excellent monotony tolerance
We offer you:
- Fringe benefit system
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
- Relocation package
- Help to arrange work related documents
- Paid training
- Production bonus based on your productivity
- Career development opportunities
- Office located in the city centre
- In-House doctor
- Casual dress code
- Various company and team building activities, events, parties
FRESH GRADUATES ARE ALSO HIGHLY WELCOME TO APPLY!
If you want to join a team of committed professionals please send your CV to the email address below.