Road Transportation Coordinator
Road Transportation Coordinator - Your future position?
In this role reporting into the R&F Raw Material Team leader you will be focusing on assigned vendors or categories, accountable and responsible for the entire Requisition & Fulfillment (R&F) processing. You will manage raw material (RM) availability and plant or region specific issue resolution to ensure security of supply.
- Ensure correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in logistics execution according to the requirements specified in the role description.
- Take directions from the Logistics Head and others in the team on specific tasks.
- Coordinate assigned operational activities in close contact with the local site in the specific region.
- Act as main point of contact for shipment management in by road in EAME for a dedicated set of Givaudan plants
- Coordinate Master Data Creation with local transport managers and data management team
- Create volume forecasts of road shipments and communicate to carriers
- Monitor and take action to ensure up to date E2E Transportation Data Flow (Edi messages, Reason Code update….) & support Givaudan reporting team
- Manage Inbound/Outbound deliveries updates through system (SAP +Track & Trace system) and act accordingly with internal/external stakeholders
- Manage Road daily transportation exceptions, coordinate express shipments requests with control tower with internal / external stakeholders
- Manage and coordinate returns demands (PO/ Intercompany / Sales Order)
- Review/validate road freight invoices & manage carrier request for additional charges beyond the scope of their contracted pricing
- Apply and ensure Givaudan validated processes are in place together with sites and road service providers and, share any local best practice and escalate where needed
- Ensure any specific required follow up on road transportation ie due to strikes, weather. issues on specific routes..etc
- Act proactively to avoid recurrent, seasonal, or predictable spikes (bank holidays, spikes. etc) and apply regionally
- Coordinate - Support local site in Logistics Complaints management
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree (preferable in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent)
- Fluent English is must, knowledge of any other European language is an advantage
- 2-3 years experience in Logistics
- SAP knowledge
- MS office knowledge is desired
- Willingness to travel (3-6 weeks periods) during knowledge transfer
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Logisztikai menedzser, Szállítási menedzser, Szállítási projekt menedzser, Szállítási ügyintéző
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|