The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
- Gather and analyse information on financial and operational performance of companies, trade sectors and other risk topics in Romania and Hungary;
- Maintain regular contact with a portfolio of the Romanian and Hungarian buyer risks and thereby providing the necessary information for underwriting of both new applications from existing and potential customers and also for the review of existing exposures;
- Monitor the Romanian and Hungarian fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews;
- Maintain networking with the Romanian and Hungarian banks and other external sources for exchange of high value information;
- Present written and verbal reports and analyses on the Romanian and Hungarian general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries;
- Maintain regular contact with Romanian and Hungarian companies;
- Participate in customer and buyer meetings with risk related topics on an ad hoc basis
- Support debt collection activities.
- Master Degree level (banking, finance, economy);
- At least 2-3 years of related experience;
- Knowledge of financial analysis, tools of assessment of the financial standing;
- Knowledge about current Romanian and Hungarian economic environment;
- Ability to establish relationship with top management of companies;
- Ability to work independently with a strong personal drive and under time pressure;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Communication skills at a high level including verbal and written proficiency in English, Hungarian and Romanian;
- Commercial business understanding
- Computer literacy at a high level including Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.;
- Ability to travel and driving licence B.
Place of work:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV –s in Hungarian and English.