The department is responsible for implementation of credit risk projects, creation and further enhancements of required global and regional credit risk reports.
• Work with key global, regional and country stakeholders to plan, map, develop and generate required credit reporting data sets for Global RRTS platform.
• Streamline and automate credit risk reporting to ensure timely and accurate generation of reporting outputs by required due dates.
• Work closely with countries to develop and implement any new reporting requirements on Global RRTS or other credit risk platform.
• Assist in planning and prioritization of Global RRTS requirements across all consumer credit products.
• Ensuring that all procedural documentation and controls are in place and updated where necessary, including program narratives.
• Minimum of 3-4 years experience
• Good understanding of Consumer Lending products
• Understanding of US regulatory reporting requirements (BASEL, CCAR, FDIC, …)
• Demonstrated ability to develop / implement robust reporting platforms or solutions.
• Ability to define appropriate design for the reporting output based on business user inputs
• Expertise with MS Office
• Proficiency in data modelling
• Fluent English is a must
• Be part of a dynamic and professional team in a friendly and modern working environment
• Attractive compensation package
• Long-term opportunities for further professional development