Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to the company’s success. They share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. The firm can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
Risk Management Reporting Analyst/Associate
The Credit Risk Department is an independent risk oversight function. It is charged with managing and overseeing the counterparty credit risk profile of the Institutional Securities Business. The Credit Risk Department’s specific responsibilities include evaluating and rating the credit risk of counterparties, establishing and managing counterparty credit risk limits, evaluating credit risk transactions and approving, rejecting or modifying them as appropriate.
Reporting and analysis:
This position is responsible for developing regular reports and ad hoc analyses for Firm Senior Management and external regulators. The position requires a solid understanding of risk in addition to strong reporting skills and data management. Understanding the requirements and business logic the reports have to be built, designed and automated using SQL queries and VBA in Excel and other dedicated reporting programs.
- Monthly and quarterly report preparation/development
- Communicating and confirming results with different offices (New York, London and Asia)
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Regulatory data requests
- Enhance and implement data quality control processes and reports
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Finance, Computer Science or Engineering related areas
- Strong technical skills with VBA and SQL database queries
- Strong problem-solving abilities, excellent analytical skills
- Professional experience in financial data management or risk reporting is preferable
- Self motivator and team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Power Point
- Excellent command of English, solid writing and oral presentation skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome; any relevant experience would be an asset
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6900006X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése