For our prestigious multinational partner we are currently looking for a
Risk Management Reporting Analyst.
This position is responsible for developing regular reports and ad hoc analyses for Firm Senior Management and external regulators. The position requires a solid understanding of risk in addition to strong reporting skills and data management. Understanding the requirements and business logic the reports have to be built, designed and automated using SQL queries and VBA in Excel and other dedicated reporting programs.
- Monthly and quarterly report preparation/development
- Communicating and confirming results with different offices (New York, London and Asia)
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Regulatory data requests
- Enhance and implement data quality control processes and reports
Master's Degree or equivalent in Finance, Computer Science or Engineering related areas
- Strong technical skills with VBA and SQL database queries
- Strong problem-solving abilities, excellent analytical skills
- Professional experience in financial data management or risk reporting is preferable
- Self motivator and team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Power Point
- Excellent command of English, solid writing and oral presentation skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome; any relevant experience would be an asset