Would you like to join to a growing well- known American company? Would you like to be the part of a global team? Are you looking for continuous development? Would you like to be responsible for process improvements?
If your answer is yes please read through the below job description and send us you CV.
Our Client sells complex offers which include different types of deliverables (hardware, services, supplies, softwares etc.). Under US GAAP, there are some specific rules defining how to allocate the revenue between these different deliverables as well as the timing of the revenue recognition and specific rules apply to the revenue recognition to software arrangements.
This function has to ensure that software revenue recognition in standalone arrangements and multiple element deals is performed in line with US GAAP and internal rules.
- Review of software revenue contracts for EMEA region and identify points requiring special attention regarding revenue recognition
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of VSOE analysis
- Ensure that revenue recognition for software agreements is done in line with US GAAP and Internal Corporate Accounting Instructions
- Contact point for any question related to software revenue recognition
- Coordinate communications with different geographies and with different functions if necessary
- Reporting to monitor activity and measure performance of the process
- Assistance in queries from internal and external audit regarding software revenue arrangements
- Global process improvements: proactively analyze potential pain points or area of improvements and propose solutions + implementation of potential improvement plans
- Support system implementations if needed
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting or finance
- Significant work experience in international environment
- Minimum 2-3 Years of accounting or audit experience in SSC environment or Big 4 experience is also welcome
- Experience in accounting for revenue under US-GAAP is a plus
- Regarding software arrangements is an additional advantage
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral
- High analytical skills
- High synthesis skills, ability to document thought process effectively
- Ability to understand accounting process flows
- Flexibility and ability to work towards simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to work in an international environment and to manage WW stakeholders
- Very good communication skill
- Proactive in identifying issues and solutions
- Attention to detail is a must
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése