Revenue Allocation Analyst
This function has to ensure that the revenue allocation are performed in a timely manner in line with the US GAAP and internal rules, support the accounting processes and perform the revenue allocation for Asia and Pacific region.
- According to the agreed process, prepare Revenue Allocation analysis for each contract signed in specific region.
- Support the Country Finance & Accounting Team, Contract Manager, Sales Team and pricing team.
- Support the team leader regarding the SOX compliance requirements related deals in line with internal and external audit
- Team support in the improvement process of Revenue Allocation
- Some deals are specific and fall out of the existing process perimeters, these will need to be recognized and a solution proposed to Accounting organization.
- The employee needs to follow the Quality and environmental policy where applicable.
- Employee should observe the company’s policies and the Budapest Employee Handbook.
- Master degree in accounting
- Significant work experience in international environment
- 2-4 Years of accounting experience (mainly under US GAAP)
- Experience in accounting for Multi Element Arrangements
- Specialization in revenue accounting and revenue recognition is a plus
- Fluent English mandatory, both written and oral
- High level of comfort and ease in working with MS Excel
- High analytical skills
- High synthesis skills, ability to document
- Accounting experience would be preferred to support the process, ability to understand accounting flows
- Ability to be flexible and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a multinational environment where the needed information is coming from various functions and geographies
- Very good communication skill
- Proactive in identifying issues and solutions
- Attention to deal is an absolute requirement
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése