Retentions Advisor - Manchester, City, M22 4SY
Salary: £14,500-£16,000 per annum.
Benefits: Performance related bonus, 2 pay reviews per annum and up to 33 days paid holiday.
Job Type: Permanent.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm.
Location: Based at our Head Office, South Manchester.
Unicom is actively seeking Retention advisors who will be responsible for contacting our existing customers who may be requesting to cancel. You will use objection handling and negotiation skills to explore and resolve these cancellation requests. You will also ensure that customers proposing to leave their contract early are aware of the consequences of early termination fees.
Unicom is the UK's largest and fastest growing independent telecommunications service provider specialising in the small to medium size business market. We are committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the ongoing development of our employees. This is reflected in various awards including Investors in People, Customer First and Customer Excellence.
Skills and Experience Required
- Confident and professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport
- Able to negotiate and influence confidently at all levels
- Experience of a call centre, customer services or telecoms background
- Direct retentions or sales experience is advantageous
- Excellent customer care skills and customer focused attitude
- Self motivation with positive approach to targets
- Personal Incentive Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per year)
- Two salary reviews per year
- Up to 33 days holiday a year
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
- Additional incentive schemes
- Full and comprehensive three week introductory training in the role
- Training Support Scheme - External training funded by the company
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Regular subsidised social events
- Company pension scheme
- Gym discounts
- Holiday discounts
- Discounts with major retailers and many more
How to Apply
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role and you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity please follow the designated link to our website and complete our short application form.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />