For our well known, prestigious, dynamic growing international partner operating in the oil business we are looking for a Retail Auditor (HU & SK).
- Conduct audits on sites in accordance with Audit Program.
- Manage 3rd party company providing CP audits at stations
- Prepare audit reports for finance & retail management with findings & recommendations given.
- Work closely with retail management to ensure corrective action is taken on critical findings.
- Build up cooperation with functions in finance to achieve the best results.
- Take an active role in determining the procedures for stations to prevent potential fraud or losses.
- Maintain & develop Retail Audit Program.
- Provide training to store managers during the course of audit.
- Business understanding
- Detailed knowledge of Retail operations
- Auditing skills, including internal control procedures
- Finance knowledge
- Knowledge of station systems (POS, back-office,…)
- Knowledge of SAP accounting system
- Advanced level of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Languages: English, Hungarian, Slovak
- Self directed and motivated
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Managerial skills to plan and organize own work to meet audit requirements/deadlines.
- Not afraid to communicate issues/problems.
- Analytical thinking
- Rational problem solving
- Team work
- Results focused