Responsible Sourcing Implementation Manager
We are looking for a Responsible Sourcing Implementation Manager based in a European Givaudan subsidiary with a preference for Budapest (HU) and Naarden (NL). As a Responsible Sourcing Implementation Manager, you will contribute to the implementation of our responsible sourcing projects in line with the strategy and targets. You will drive sustainability improvements in entire raw material supply chains that are of value for suppliers, communities and customers.
In this exciting role your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Implementation: you will define yearly action plans with key milestones for your portfolio. You will guide procurement category managers and suppliers and will drive progress on your portfolio of the program. You will collaborate with suppliers and external partners to identify gaps against the Givaudan responsible sourcing policy throughout entire supply chains, define necessary improvements, agree on action plans and monitor progress. For certain raw material supply chains you will travel to the countries of origin in order to foster collaboration and accelerate progress.
- Business Partnering: you will actively promote the responsible sourcing program with all relevant stakeholders. This includes the delivery of trainings to category managers and suppliers as well as presenting regular progress reports to our category manager workforce and the leadership teams. You ensure constant dialogue with internal stakeholders such as Procurement, Sustainability, Corporate Communications and Commercial teams. You provide relevant content for customer presentations and individual requests and attend customer meetings when necessary.
Are you someone who wants to create sustainable value throughout entire supply chains up to farm level?
Who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives for challenging status quo and enjoys to continuously improving the implementation process together with the team? Who wants to collaborate and work together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world!
Do you have experience with procurement of natural raw materials and sustainability? You want to be part of the implementation of the “Responsible Sourcing” pillar of Givaudan’s 2020 Procurement strategy?
- Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Environmental Sciences, Engineering or Sustainability or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on sustainability topics and sustainability standards
- Proven experience in creating valuable improvements throughout supply chains up to farm level
- Experience with sustainable sourcing of Palm products and RSPO certification is preferred
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Excellent inter-personal skills, at all levels, including local field-project staff, local communities, government agencies, the not-for-profit sector and the scientific community
- Solid project management experience with a structured approach
- Ability to transform data to useful information and into a convincing presentation
- Passion for success with a positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Passion for learning and sharing expertise on sustainability topics
- Open-minded and creative in finding innovative, effective solutions
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Beszerzés
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Beszerzési menedzser, Kereskedelmi menedzser
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|