Reservations Supervisor - Buckinghamshire - £18k + Commission - Buckinghamshire
Reservations Supervisor - Buckinghamshire - £18k + Commission
Reservations Supervisor , Buckinghamshire required to supervise the effective operation of the Reservations Department including maximizing revenue whilst ensuring a consistently high standard of sales focused customer service and to make sure AA 5 Red Star Standards are followed at all times.
· To liaise with the Reservations & Revenue Manager and assist them to lead, motivate and manage the performance of a team of Reservationists and ensure all team members operates with a sales attitude, maintain an awareness of sales within the office and therefore assist in the growth of the Hotel revenue and achieve budgeted sales.
· To supervise the accuracy of all administration of bookings, carry out checks on a daily and weekly basis and oversee the daily, weekly check lists are completed correctly.
· To have a sound knowledge of rooms' revenue figures and reservations targets so you are able to provide the figures when asked by Senior Management.
· To be able to prepare weekly/monthly/annual room revenue reports (Excel/ PowerPoint/ Word) for Senior Management in the Reservations & Revenue Manager's absence.
· To assist the Reservations & Revenue Manager and monitor rates and room revenue by setting up revenue forecasting tools to decide on strategy in order to achieve budget.
· To assist the Reservations & Revenue Manager with group promotions and packages design and keep an updated log of all current offers.
· To assist the Reservations & Revenue Manager to accurately load and update, check and manage rates/ packages and allocations onto Concept and Opera and communicate any changes to relevant departments.
· To ensure the team maintains a high level of product knowledge of the hotel, brand and local area.
· To organise consistent training and supervision of new starters, signing off their training record and setting up any departmental cross training that may be needed.
· To supervise and control the complete process of vouchers system (purchase, issue, redemption) according to Company Standards
To assist the Reservations & Revenue Manager to proactively maximize the use of all IT tools (Opera, Concept, Open Table, STR, Rubicon, EZYield and all third party distributions channels) provided by the company to its full capacity.
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />