Hilton Worldwide offers a variety of global opportunities within our portfolio of world renowned brands.
With more than 4,100 hotels in 91 countries, our Team Members are committed to delivering our brand promises to our customers.
Our portfolio consists of well known brands representing market leadership in their respective segments of the industry, whether it is luxury or lifestyle brands to mid prices, extended stay or vacation ownership, Hilton has something for everyone.
Come and explore a world of opportunities and join our dynamic team to help us achieve our mission to be the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of guests, team members and owners alike.
At Hilton Budapest City we are currently looking for a
Reservations and Sales Assistant
General Scope and Purpose of Position:
- To support the team administratively, scheduling, RFP’s, expenses, telesales, support with walk in show rounds, reporting, SIP and WWW. Manage DCP/SME accounts over the phone.
- To support sales team with research and sourcing new leads.
- Handles bookings from a variety of channels, cancellations and changes, respond to inquiries by email, phone or fax.
- Its task is to convert business from enquiries on the best possible.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest possible rates and revenue for the Hotel by using his commercial sales and up selling skills
The successful candidate must have:
- A university/college degree,
- Proficiency in English and computer literacy,
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills,
- Ability to work in a team.
What are we offering?
A challenging job, flexible working time, great team and numerous possibilities for learning & development and of course, local and international carrier possibilities!
Please send your professional CV with a photo in English to the e-mail address below.