Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Your job would be as a Researcher Engineer
Would be to participate in an agile, motivated and professional research team to come up with innovative ideas and build proof of concept prototypes in the area of cloud computing and software defined networking. We offer several different positions from Senior Researcher through SW architect to junior developer/researcher.
We are waiting for your application if
- You have a B.Sc or M.Sc degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, programming engineering or an equivalent qualification (or you will finish your studies soon)
- You are eligible to work in Hungary (or EU)
- You are interested in software testing technologies and methodologies
- You have experience in Java development, Object Oriented Designing
- You have basic knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies
- With your confident English skills you easily fit in an international team
- You enjoy working in team and in multinational environment
- You would like to develop yourself and learn new practices
- Knowledge of computer and network virtualization principles, C++ or python development, familiarity with Linux, Network Function Virtualization and experience with cloud stacks and Software Defined Networking or related technologies are advantages
What we offer?
- Our office is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Ráday Street
- Excellent public transportation, great infrastructure
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- Company mobile phone with internet access
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly workplace
- International career opportunities
- Local medical service, company insurance
If You are interested send your CV to the email address below.