For one of our multinational client we are looking for a passionate leader to its Budapest based office.
The center head will manage a cross-functional research teams to deliver a consistent quality of work that creates real value to the clients’ businesses.
- Prepare, communicate and implement the research centre budget plan and keep updated for quarterly reviews
- Assume overall responsibility for the internal client, supplier relationships,
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality standards across all internal client interactions, from the design and project plan to the delivery of high quality
- Develop a supportive, creative environment for the teams to engage with the IRC vision and deliver on its objectives, maximizing individual and team performance
- Excellent command of English is a must
- Experience leading a medium - large Research Management, Project Management or Operational function within professional services
- Knowledge & experience of managing functional and project budgets
- Ability to drive change in organization
- High cooperation, networking skills
- Assertive communication
- Strong process improvement skills
- Continuous professional challenges
- Modern work environment in a centrally located office
- Attractive compensation package