Dealogic provides a platform for investment banking and capital markets professionals globally to help improve strategy, competitiveness, and execution. Dealogic has over 28 years experience and a particular focus in capital markets origination, syndication, investment banking coverage, and strategy with every one of the top 50 banks in the world utilizing our capital markets platform.
For our new office in Budapest (Eiffel irodaház, VI. ker., Teréz krt. 55-57), we are looking for:
The Research Assistant will provide research, data entry and client support on Institutional Investor shareholding information. This role carries a high level of responsibility as the data compiled by the analyst is ultimately seen and acted on by clients each day. As part of the team the Research Assistant will edit, match, and provide quality assurance on mutual fund portfolios entered into a database.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter to work with financial markets information.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process monthly, annual, and semi-annual fund reports from institutions across Europe using wide range of sources and contacts
- Understand the nuances of equity securities, notably company share classes
- Update & research fund mergers, name-changes, liquidations, etc.
- Update global securities/issuers for pricing, shares outstanding and other indicative information.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date information on Global investment funds and their portfolios/ownership.
- Provide quality assurance on holdings data as it is processed and entered into our internal applications
- The role requires an ability to work effectively under pressure and to prioritize effectively.
- High-school graduation
- A strong interest in Financial markets and data research
- English language knowledge at a conversational level is required. The knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Attention to detail and high level of organization
- Comfortable to work on own initiative or in a team
- Competitive salary
- Bonus, cafeteria
- Brand new, modern work environment
How to apply:
If you would like to be a part of a great team, and are looking for personal development opportunities, please send your application with your salary expectation in English to the email address below with the position in the subject.