For our prospering international client providing ICT services in more than 90 countries, we are looking for Reporting Subject Matter Expert to join the team in Budapest.
The Reporting SME provides the most senior level of reporting support to operations. The SME required responding to highly complex request of the operations and projects related to the reporting.
- Create daily weekly monthly reports for the management.
- Create daily weekly monthly reports for the customer.
- Support the new projects with creating and implementing new reports for the customer and management.
- Support the standard reporting structure creation.
- Manage, and participate in reporting changes, such as new version implementation.
- Create instruction for reporting procedures.
- Troubleshoot reporting issues.
- Provide technical support and training to more junior employees.
- Fluent English both written and oral, IT terms and in daily conversation
- MS SQL 2008 R2 skills, experience in upgrade to 2012 is an advantage
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) experience (creating ETL’s, understanding existing ones)
- experience in performing DBA tasks on an MS SQL Server (backup and restore, manage users, monitor server performance and ETLs)
- experience in creating and troubleshooting OLAP cubes for Analysis Services
- experience in using Business Objects XI 3.1 (User level knowledge required: designing and troubleshooting reports, queries)
- at least 2 years relevant experience is required
- MS Excel advanced skills
- MS Access skills – advantage