Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company. Our ambition is to become one of the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products companies in the world. Old and new, large and small, global and local - the depth and breadth of our product portfolio is second to none, with brands sold in 180 countries.
Diageo’s Global Business Shared Services is a vital part of Diageo and its finance function – 50% of total finance activities are handled by Budapest Office and 80% of the markets are serviced from Budapest.
In our office located in the heart of Budapest since 2001 we provide an
inspiring environment with Diageo’s values and brands.
In 2015 we became the „Best Employer of Hungary”* that makes us even more proud to work at Diageo.
Purpose of the Role
The role holder will play a key role in reviewing data, gathering insights from this data and identifying the market key growth driving opportunities and thus influencing the revenue growth agenda.
This role analyses the data, drives conclusions from it and provides the insight that will shape the investment priorities and evolution of sales driver investment – resulting in the all over Europe organisation being able to leverage measurement and evaluation to create value.
- Provide effective performance reporting and insight generation to drive market advantage.
- Help to identify opportunities to drive effectiveness, efficiencies and overall productivity
- Manage data and derive insights that will serve as a base for developing sustainable Customer/ Commercial Strategy.
- Provide high quality commercial & financial analysis on market submitted financials at P&L and cash.
- Provide monthly standard performance reports to the Europe Performance team and the Europe Exec;
- Manage data load from the system to generate meaningful reports that are used in the monthly performance reviews and meetings;
- Actively support monthly / quarterly business reviews to ensure performance and plans are on track.
- Prepare business cases and rationale for performance interventions.
- Control and compliance:
- Track and control the effectiveness of marketing spend
- Ensure full compliance with Internal processes
- Ad-Hoc tasks
- University or Collage degree preferably in Finance or Economics
- Certified Accountant certification is an advantage
- At least 3 years’ of experience in a Reporting, Financial Analyst or Sales Controller position at an FMCG company or multinational environment, SSC experience is an advantage
- Fluency in business English
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent senior stake-holder management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work and engage cross-functionally and remotely
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- PC skills and system knowledge - MS Excel, Outlook, strong knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrable leadership and influencing skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and market leader benefit package
- Numerous professional and soft-skill trainings
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Rooftop Bar
- In-house Staff Shop
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs and periodic social events
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization