Reporting Services Analyst
Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, VIVA, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1 and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
For our Commercial Operations & Business Intelligence team in Budapest we are recruiting a:
Reporting Services Analyst
Job ID#: RSA
Position: Full time
As a member of the Commercial Operations & Business Intelligence team based in Budapest and working with London on a daily basis and other VIMN international offices, you tasks will include:
- Be experienced using Business Objects to build reports
- Produce some regular reports and assist the content distribution reporting manager on developing some new reports.
- Perform process or systems analysis and testing on data projects.
- Liaise with development teams and project stakeholders to resolve or find the root cause of any data issues
- Provide Business Objects and Insight data reporting support for HQ and regions
Reporting access and training:
- Assist the reporting services director with initiatives that aim at driving the take-up of the reporting tools
- Guide and support more junior members of the team with providing and facilitating training as required.
Data management tasks:
- Liaise with key stakeholders for accurate recording of meta data
- Responsibility for cleansing affiliate and non-ad sales digital operational system data for global reporting
- Drive initiatives that aim at improving the current Meta Data Systems and processes.
That’s why we want you to be/have:
- Knowledge of the field of business intelligence and experience of using Business Objects software in a commercial environment
- Highly numerate and methodical individual, educated to at least degree level
- Self-starter with very high attention to detail, quality and deadlines
- Team-worker and strong communicator, able to get their message across in a clear and concise manner
- Time management and prioritisation of own portfolio of work
- Integrity, objectivity and impartiality
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of media business landscape and affiliates division in particular an advantage
- Experience of working across regions and business functions
- Understanding of reporting systems, databases, SQL
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere, team building events
Sounds just like you? Send us your CV and Motivation Letter in English via e-mail to the e-mail address below.
We kindly ask you to let us know your possible start date and desired salary level. We're looking forward to your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.