Our prestigious partner is building a global financial centre is Hungary, and at the moment they expanding the operation in Budapest therefore they are looking to recruit experienced reporting managers. The role holder will be responsible for complex reporting, full scale controlling and audit tasks. In addition to that the role holder will have people management tasks.
- Oversee and support reconciliation for controlling and reporting activities.
- Prepare and review journal entries and ensure compliance with established policies and controls in place.
- Engage with regional technical accounting team on accounting for complex transactions.
- Perform key controls to ensure compliance with required policies and standards.
- Provide technical expertise on projects and change initiatives
- Support and assist with internal and external audits.
- Identify and run process improvement and standardization projects
- Act as an SME in reporting/ controlling related issues
- Ad-hoc tasks
- University or College degree in Accounting
- ACCA or Certified Accountant Certification is an advantage
- At least 6+ years of experience in reporting or controlling at a multinational company or in a financial SSC, Big 4 experience is also welcome
- Fluent in English
- US GAAP or IFRS knowledge is highly preferred
- Experience of working in a matrix reporting structure
- Ability to explain complex financial information
- Ability to motivate, mentor, coach and develop staffs
- Good communication skills
- Manage a busy workload and consistently deliver