Regional TV company is looking for a dinamic, proactive professional. If you would like to work in an international environment and get to know the financial background of a well-known company, apply now! Do you have experience in managing subordinates and you would like to coordinate others? If the answer is yes, here is your opportunity!
The Reporting Manager is an integral part of the Company Central Europe Finance Team in Budapest. This role will be focusing on three important areas:
- financial reporting in US-GAAP to London and Budapest Office using the input of both business contacts and Finance colleagues in the other Central Europian offices.
- the role is also being one of the key contact person for Financial Systems related matters.
- the role also encompasses responsibility for Finance Projects.
Person will also working closely with the Business Departments and Finance Teams.
- Experience in Monthly and Quarterly/Yearly P&L, B/S, SOX and Other Management Reports/Queries
- US-GAAP/IFRS knowledge
- professional experience in project management
- fluent Enligsh in a working proficiency
- SAP experience
- communicative, proactive attitude
- multinational working environment in a fancy office at the heart of Budapest
- great salary package
- opportunity to manage the subordiates